Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dreaming of Sailing

Yesterday morning I woke from sleep in the midst of a dream of sailing.... not something I do in real life...

I was alone on a sailboat in the middle of a river or perhaps in a bay or cove, there was land nearby though not within easy reach. The water was mildly rough, nothing overwhelming, but not like glass. I stood on the deck of the boat, checking the wind, feeling the sway of the boat and getting my 'sea legs'. I felt calm, joyful. I was beginning to unfurl the sail, everything was perfect.

A song was also playing in my mind: Sail On by Lionel Richie
Sail on, honey, good times never felt so good.....

And that's literally how I felt! It was as though Spirit was confirming in every possible way that I'm on the right path at this moment. I knew I was paying attention as I needed to do in the way I needed to do it. At least in that precise moment.

Moving forward moment by moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment